Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Thursday, September 27, 2012

What We've Been Up To (With Some Random Photos)

Can I just say how much I love periods when I feel super engaged with blogging? So much better than the periodic lows where I think I'd find it easier to cut off my own arm than come up with a decent blog post.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Our week has been pretty eventful.  I'm slowly developing bronchitis, which I can thank Rob and his crew for, but happily it hasn't slowed us down too much.  Stupid lungs.

Robbie's last day of work was Wednesday, which means NO MORE FUCKING FIRE SEASON and it's awesome.  It's so nice having him home, and not worrying about when he's going to leave again.  I feel like I distance myself a bit though--a nasty habit left over from...well, you know, all the other fucking times he's had jobs that have him away from home.  We're quickly getting back into a routine, and soon we'll be in Ireland so you know.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

After his last day of work we went out to celebrate the boys getting laid off for the winter. which was a lot of fun since I hadn't met most of them before.  I'm always terrified that I'm making a complete idiot out of myself around new people, especially men for some reason.  At the risk of sounding like a total party animal because let's face it, I totally am, I can't remember the last time I drank that much.  Hotshots are a bad influence in the party department.  Couple that with the burgeoning bronchitis and I felt pretty rough the next morning, but the boys got us thrown out of a Santa Fe bar on a weekday so I'd say it was worth it.

In other news, my friend Heather invited me to go to a pole dancing class this week and I am super fucking excited about it.  I've never done anything like this before and if I can get over my fear of failing at everything instantly I think it'll be a lot of fun. SEXY SEXY FUN.

I literally just stared at the screen for like five minutes trying to figure out how to end this post, and that's just sad, so here it is.  End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.