Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Friday, June 1, 2012

Things that Make Me Laugh

1. Any number of quotes from Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Wet Hot American Summer, or MST3K. Some of them I've literally heard hundreds of times and it doesn't even matter, I laugh like a fuckin' banshee.

Highlights

"I'm afraid I shot my wad on what was supposed to be a 'dry run,' so you could say I have a bit of a mess on my hands."
"Beads!" "BEES?!" "BEADS." "BEADS?!" "GOB's not on board."
"We put Tim in front to absorb the first hail of bullets."
"Rowsdower, can you put out my head?"
"I'm planning on going to the gym later so I deserve a treat!"
"I want you inside me." "What?" "Oh hey, what's up? From before."
"Jim Stancil.  You know Jim? He's that guy."
"And all the flesh slipped off my skullll!"
"What's her name?" "Crindy!" "Name's not Crindy, GOB." "Saul...Zentzman! Nope, that's her lawyer."
"Paool, you is a werewilf!"

2. When Rob and I quote any of the above together.

3. Silly faces that Cypress makes, like when her lip gets caught on her gums and she looks like she's making a sneer.  We call it her "Dick Cheney" face.

4. When bigoted people prove how stupid they are with their own words.

5. When I catch one of my tattoos out of the corner of my eye, think it's a giant spider, and jump a mile.

6. About 85% of what George Takei posts on his Facebook page.

What makes YOU laugh?

Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.