Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Things I Love Thursday on a Weekend

Epic Geek Jewelry for Nerdy Girls (or guys, whatevs). Thanks Meg!

Draw a Stickman awesome little adventure game thing.  This was far, far more entertaining to me than I ever would've imagined. Thanks Meg!

If you want some awesome links check out The Oatmeal's new site BearFood.  Basically users submit and upvote hilarious/amazing links.  For the third time, thanks Megan!

If you need convincing that BearFood is awesome, check out this link I found there: 10 Strange Facts about Einstein.

Love should be a balls-out proposition.  Thanks for this, Deanna!

A child's skull before losing baby teeth.  This is creepy as hell but super cool. (via Lynsey)

25 Things You Didn't Know about "Mad Men" That Will Blow Your Mind.  These did blow my mind - Jon Hamm auditioned for the role of Jack Donaghy?! Pete Campbell lives off the grid?! What?!

25 YouTube Comments that are Actually Funny.

How cool would it be to be at this get together?

Behind the Scenes of Classic Movies. I spotted one from "Revenge of the Creature," one of my favorite MST3K episodes!

14 Photos of Marilyn Monroe that You've Probably Never Seen Before.

A great infographic detailing common rhetological fallacies.

I love collections of awesome photos of humans.

12 creative business cards.

What 10 Classic Books were Almost Called.

Disturbing unanswered questions from children's movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.