Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

A great Tumblr to check out: Lyrics to Live By.

This photo prank, and corresponding comments, made me laugh out loud.

This awesome urn will turn you into a tree after you die.  What a neat idea, either for myself or for Cypress when she passes away.

A lot of bloggers I know are big bully fans...so, enjoy this adorable picture.

Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies?!?!?! I have no other words for you.

I am a huge nerd and thought that this article on kamikaze ants was just about the most interesting thing I've read in a long time.

Having a rough week? I guarantee you that this "Bridesmaids" blooper reel will brighten up your day (I speak from personal experience).

Slightly more serious: this video of photographers recalling 9/11 was moving and chilling.


The time got away from me and that's why this post is somewhat insufficient.  I highly recommend you check out my good blog-friend Nova's TILT post, because they are always nothing short of epic.

7 comments:

  1. Oreo stuffed cookies! Im making oreo stuffed cupcakes as we speak!

    Annika
    A Sweet Release

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that photo prank is hilarious!! Loved the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BULLDOG IN A SWING FTW!!!

    And thanks for the kind words and the link, i feel like we're good blog friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re Breaking Bad- LOOOVE IT! Watch, watch, watch :-D Haha it's the highlight of my week when a new episode comes out.

    Will definitely check out these videos when I'm not at work (he he he)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have so made those Oreo Stuffed Cookies before! I have a post on it on my blog! They are weirdly good! And CUTE pup!!!


    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picture :) How cute is he!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.