Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Addition

I bought a car today!

It took a lot of work, some haggling, and help from my darling fiance (I don't have the self-confidence or assertiveness to do this kind of thing), but I am now the proud owner of a brand-new 2010 Toyota Corolla!

I was going to get a used Ford Focus, but because of a special rebate program that I qualified for I actually got a brand-new car for the same price (or cheaper) than the used. Pretty kick-ass. The only thing that makes me a little sad is the absence of power windows/locks, but quite frankly, for what I paid for the car...I can deal with the few extra seconds of work.

This was a big step for me so I was pretty excited.

Headed to Houston on Tuesday, then back to Cleveland on Saturday. Life got pretty damn busy pretty damn quickly.

2 comments:

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.